What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The complete care guide for bearded dragons
- Learn what you need and what you should expect if you get more than one beardie
- Learn how to avoid getting a bearded dragon that’s too young
- Learn easy ways to estimate the age of any bearded dragon
- Learn how to determine the gender of any bearded dragon
- Learn how to know if you’re ready for a bearded dragon
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Bearded Dragon Guide scores 72.71/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thebeardeddragonguide.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thebeardeddragonguide.com you’ll also be taken through to thebeardeddragonguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)